I can’t write well but I can write well enough to realize I can’t write about music for these people. They don’t understand hip-hop for shit.
So SXSW was ultimately a success. There was an abundance of eye sex with hipster women, so many bad nutritional decisions, hip hop extravaganzas and some genuine interactions with a few awesome names that I would otherwise only see through a computer screen. You can check what we’ve put up so far here.
Few regrets, though.
1. Why did I leave that Migos show that one time?
2. I should have told Kanye hi. I was >4 feet from my idol.
3. I gotta purchase an external mic.
4. Somehow Bauce Sauce eluded me, I’ll catch him one day.
5. Vince Staples interview could have went down right then and there, idk what I was thinking.
But this happened.
More photos to come, maybe.